• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Gonna poll you peeps for a spell here on the SOTM

The current rules state that after you win , you have to wait one year to resubmit THE SAME SHARK ..

My thought is , and no offense to the ones who have won more than once by any means ..

Once you win , that shark is no longer eligible for SOTM , unless some major changes occur ..

In the case of the two I saw that won more than once , and I didn't look over the pics with a fine tooth comb , mind you , one appeared to be the exact same bike from the previous win , and the other , with many new mods , to 'put an eyeball on' in a pic appeared identical to the pics of the previous win ..

Thanks

JtB

·
Super Moderator
12,315 Posts
I agree, unless a bike has been modified or repainted you should only be able to win once.

Sent from my SPH-L710

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
+1 on major mods required to be considered/awarded SOTM again.
Maybe require separate listings of mods since last SOTM.

·
Registered
2,608 Posts

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
I don't think that the person who enters a shark that kicks a$$ should be penalized, they should be able to win as many times as they enter. If you want to beat that shark put the work in and bring something to the table that beats it. JMHO

·
Registered
89 Posts
As I agree with the restructure of the rule for winning multiple BOTM titles, I think the requirement of mods or appearance changes is great, but repainting is a bit extreme of a requirement, just my $.02!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts