Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody attending Rumble on the River (or is it Thunder in the Hill Country?) in Bandera this week-end?

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
The rally that's usually held down there this time of year is Thunder in the Hills. Regardless of the name, that's a great place to be this time of year! I wish I were going.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I went to Bandera this weekend. I didn't spend much time at the rally but rode all the Sisters. What a great ride. I did have a flat Sunday morning but luckily a friend of mines father in law runs a cycle shop down there. If you ever need any work while in the area, call Good Ol Boys and talk to David Brown. He saved me yesterday.

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Fredricksburg

Didn't go to this rally, but I'll be Fredericksburg this coming weekend and again first weekend in May.

may go myself this week end. TripleJ said he and his wife my be there this week end also

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Atended Thunder in the Hills in Bandera this past week-end. weather was great....not a cloud in the sky Thur thru Sun. Blubonnets, red, yellow, purple flowers abound.

bands at rally sucked.

got a little tattoo on the roadie.

·
Life Member
5,434 Posts
It's hard to miss that blue helmet coming up behind you!

Pulled over and met Paul and his wife Ruthie headed from Fredericksburg on th way to run the Three Sisters this morning. Small world :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts