Road Glide banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
In the process of installing my 14" Factory 47 bars.....everything is pretty much done but the brake and clutch lines seem pretty tight.....trying to put the gauge cluster back in.....y'all have any insight on how I can get these lines out of the way?

Also....check engine is on when I started it.....I'll deal with that when I get this issue resolved. (I did turn on the ignition with the cluster out.....ooops)

Disregard.......I think I got it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Route the brake and clutch lines so they come out in the forward gap that is between the gauge nacelle and the handlebars to the left and right of the riser clamps, cut any zip ties that are encouraging the lines to not conform to how you need them and you should be able to gain some extra slack too. If your bike is a '15, that check engine light could be lit from the tbw connector coming undone inside the bars. Don't ask how I know of this!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Route the brake and clutch lines so they come out in the forward gap that is between the gauge nacelle and the handlebars to the left and right of the riser clamps, cut any zip ties that are encouraging the lines to not conform to how you need them and you should be able to gain some extra slack too. If your bike is a '15, that check engine light could be lit from the tbw connector coming undone inside the bars. Don't ask how I know of this!

Thank you.....I ended up just taking the housing of and was able to route them better.......thanks.......I'll probably be posting later about the tbw

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts