Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry, this seems like a dumb question. Heading out on a trip this weekend and was wondering if anyone knows how long i might be able to run my phone playing music through my bike overnight on auxiliary?

Is it gonna last two hours? All night? Is it a bad idea?

I just want to play some music while i try to sleep to drown out some of the noise.

Cam

·
Registered
7,454 Posts
BAD IDEA! If you like to start the bike in the morning without getting a jump, no sense in taking a chance. You may want to just put some ear buds in the phone and let it play all night, you can always charge the phone when you start the bike in the morning.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BAD IDEA! If you like to start the bike in the morning without getting a jump, no sense in taking a chance. You may want to just put some ear buds in the phone and let it play all night, you can always charge the phone when you start the bike in the morning.
Thats what i was worried about. Yup. Sounds like earphones to me! Thanks!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Get an external speaker for your phone and do it that way. Charge the phone once you start the bike in the morning. That is what we do.
HogPro thanks! Just because you replied i went and checked out your wheels!

Are the Big Daddys a fat spoke wheel? Can i get a price on an all black, and i mean completely black 21x3.5 for an '12 FLTRU?

·
Registered
878 Posts
Sorry, this seems like a dumb question. Heading out on a trip this weekend and was wondering if anyone knows how long i might be able to run my phone playing music through my bike overnight on auxiliary?

Is it gonna last two hours? All night? Is it a bad idea?

I just want to play some music while i try to sleep to drown out some of the noise.

Cam
I am surprised no one told you the answer, it will play until the battery drains http://www.roadglide.org/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

·
Registered
3,791 Posts
I got a Bose Soundlink speaker as a Christmas gift last year. I take it everywhere - traveling for business & pleasure. Great sound when linked to my phone or iPad.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.