Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
587 Posts
Their 2:1 is quite similar to the Dragos dragula which I have with a 2.55 baffle
. On the highway mine is not loud unless you are WOT. Where its noticeably louder is when your pulling up thru the mountains. I have no problem hearing my radio or my wife at any time. If your close I could let you hear mine sometime.

· Registered
1,189 Posts
I had the Rush 2-1 on my 11. Not too loud at all. Has a nice growl when you hit the throttle but not real loud going down the road. The only negative with the pipe I had was the small heat shield that goes where the pipes come together vibrated loose and the point on it damaged the finish on the pipe. I am probably the only one that ever noticed it but you might want to check it once in a while.

· Registered
23 Posts
2" baffle not loud at all,quieter than V&H or RINEHART 2 into ones I checked out at bike week.My wife tell's me RUSH not loud enough.Mellow rumble on highway.

· Registered
33 Posts
+1 to what everyone here said. I had 2-1 on my 09 SG and it sounded great WOT. But almost disappeared on highway. I got Rush 2-1 for my RGS and got the louder baffle. If it's too much I'll go back to the mid.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.