Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
08- 21 hd touring bikes.
I have 2 rush racing cyclepedic seats which are a lot like the Harley sundowner seat with much better foam, gel and grooves to relieve pressure on the tail bone area. They are brand new. Very comfortable and have good reviews they just aren’t the look I’m going for on my bike. I’m also interested in audio trades for my 19 rgs
ST 0130 $250 has channel on pillion also
ST 0120 $200 has rider channel
Rush Racing offers riders and passengers ultimate comfort by taking pressure off the prostate & tailbone area. Cycle Pedic seats will displace more weight than any other seat making this the most comfortable seat in the industry. This is achieved using: memory foam, mold injected polyurethane foam, shock absorbing gel polymer, and a channel for the prostate/tailbone. Cycle Pedic seats feature water proof vinyl liner & water proof seams preventing dry rot, mold & mildew, and increasing the longevity of the seat.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Where is the channel? What is it for? Is the seating height and rider position the same stock?

This is the new version the older model is covered. The channel relieves pressure on the tail bone area and the seating position is close to stock

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Does the stock rider back rest still fit in the hole?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I have one of these seats and yes you can use a riders back rest, i have the HD adjustable back rest. I love the seat and have done several 800-1000 mile days on it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts