Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was at my local bike shop yesterday and he was getting ready to install a set of Russ Wernimont shocks made by Walker Evans Racing

Anyone install these? I'm looking to change out my rears, was going to go with Legends but was hoping someone here might have experience with the Wernimont?

Thanks

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Find out what kind of feedback the dealer has to offer if any. Maybe even see if they have a bike with them on that you can test ride. I have not heard of those shocks before, but there is no shortage of success stories on here of people using other shocks. Good luck!

·
Registered
629 Posts
Was at my local bike shop yesterday and he was getting ready to install a set of Russ Wernimont shocks made by Walker Evans Racing

Anyone install these? I'm looking to change out my rears, was going to go with Legends but was hoping someone here might have experience with the Wernimont?

Thanks
I don't have personal riding experience with them but have a few of friends that have these and they rave about how well they ride.

Hope this helps!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'm looking to put a set on my 18 RGS this winter...A friend has a set on his 17RG and loves them...for the price and all the good things I've heard plus being made by Russ and Walker I cant wait to get em on!! I'll keep you guys posted....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts