Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been looking at 107" kits since I want to take this glide in the direction of a street rod and I found s&S's 117" that is an efi. Does anyone have any experience or knowledge of this motor? Looks like its the only noncarbed one they offer but with a $9k price tag and no tranny I was hoping for some first hand knowledge.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
664 Posts
Been looking at 107" kits since I want to take this glide in the direction of a street rod and I found s&S's 117" that is an efi. Does anyone have any experience or knowledge of this motor? Looks like its the only noncarbed one they offer but with a $9k price tag and no tranny I was hoping for some first hand knowledge.

not sure about the engine you speak of but I will say that S&S has there shit together. I have there 124" and couldn't be happier. if you plan on putting it in your chrome and yellow. you can get the 124" twin cam for about 6k

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not sure about the engine you speak of but I will say that S&S has there shit together. I have there 124" and couldn't be happier. if you plan on putting it in your chrome and yellow. you can get the 124" twin cam for about 6k
I thought the 124" was carbed only, no efi or am I incorrect? How do you like 124"?

·
Registered
664 Posts
ImageUploadedByMO Free1371938856.421395.jpg

It runs good. 35-42 mpg. Pulls like I have nothing i have ever ridden before. Gear drive cams, roller rockers, S&S oil pump, and a 1 year warranty.

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
That 124" looks like it'd put a smile on a dead man.

99.9% sure the S&S X motor won't fit in a Harley frame, too big.

·
Administrator
10,507 Posts
S&S is my go to for any serious aftermarket stuff

If you are gonna dump serious cash in your motor , just getting the 124 is the way to go

JtB

·
Administrator
12,485 Posts
Piesik650 I sure hope you're not going to be at SWIII, you might get a lot of us in a little financial trouble, lol. :D

1 - 20 of 43 Posts