Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Holy crap! That's gonna be a handful! I suspect you just won the bragging rights in your circle of friends. Mmmmmm I'd like to have about an hour with that!

My 2006 Road Glide. Just installed a S&S 124", Baker DD6 speed, 2 into 1 Thunderheader, PC III. 132HP, 144 Torque.

Reactions: Doug06rg

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Can I ride it? Seriously I want to ride that beast!!!!lol

Reactions: Doug06rg

·
Registered
9 Posts
Nice arm stretcher.... What version of crate did you use the 585 or 640? Do you have inter-cooler and/ or any heat issues?

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice arm stretcher.... What version of crate did you use the 585 or 640? Do you have inter-cooler and/ or any heat issues?
I have the 640 cams. I do not have an oil cooler. I did install an oil temperature gauge. As long as I am in the wind, the bike generally runs at 180-200 degrees (I live in South Florida). All is well with this monster engine!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
I have the 640 cams. I do not have an oil cooler. I did install an oil temperature gauge. As long as I am in the wind, the bike generally runs at 180-200 degrees (I live in South Florida). All is well with this monster engine!!!!!!!!!!
What's the highest the temps have gotten?

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
230 degrees when I was stuck in traffic on a day when it was 92 degrees out. As soon as I started rolling, the temperature decreases rapidly.
That seems pretty good to me. Thats a big engine making a lot of power. I would have thought it would have been higher.

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
congrats, looks like a blast to ride! What throttle body, injectors, and clutch upgrade did you go with? any problem with the install?

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Nice numbers... Did you change the belt to chain drive? And what clutch you running?

·
Registered
5,427 Posts
You have to love the 124. Your torque is higher then mine but that's the difference between true duels and a 2-1. I put Drago's "H" pipe on over the winter and have a dyno appointment on 5-9 curios to see the difference.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts