Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ordered my 124 lc today will have in 2 weeks,for others that have put this into there road glides what throttle body and injectors did u use? i have a 54mm throttle body and stock injectors to start out with,will be running vh power dual pipes and kuryakn crusher mufflers,i have a tts master tune so will need to get this set up as well,will be a good year next spring :):eek:

·
Registered
542 Posts
Did you sell your old motor?
Are you doing the change for the power?
Reason i ask I am considering the upgrade after I put some more miles on my 103

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
no i will just pull out old motor,prob put it up for sale in the near future,currently have a 103 punched out to a 105,kuraykn 24d cam,larger valves,bee hive springs,heads ported and decked,but yeah i want more power and want to do it reliably,s&s makes some damn good parts compared to the moco

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
HPI 58 seems to be the sweet spot for that motor, I didn't take my own advise and went with a 66tb and I don't care for it. Now since u aren't doing a 2 in 1 I prob would say save ur money and roll with what u have now. Let me know how much u want for the old motor I may me be interested.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
The 124 will like a polished SE 58mm or HPI 58 with 5.3 injectors.

V&H PowerDuals are fine, as are the Kury mufflers.

S&S will supply a spot on map for the PowerVision, the TTS will require a dyno.

·
Registered
362 Posts
If you go HPI, you will want the 58/58 TB with 1.80 runners for your S&S 124".

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
Jay, S&S has some new throttle bodies out. I believe they are called "Throttle Hogs". I would call the S&S tech to see which one they would recommend.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
when using the 585 cams in the lc motor does one need oversized injectors,again wondering what others have found works well

1 - 9 of 9 Posts