Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,594 Posts

·
Registered
9,594 Posts
Nice, I like the looks of it. I never seen one before, but if S&S built it , I bet its good.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
I had side by side pipes on my FXR. It was hard not to burn your leg at a stop. Something to consider.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
I saw one in Laughlin. Looked to be a really nice pipe, though it was a bit expensive. I'd like to see some dyno sheets before I'm totally sold on it.

·
Registered
548 Posts
The S&S booth at Daytona had some dyno sheets, pipe makes really good power, comparable to D&D but less noise. They had them on a RG, and they fired it up. I'm not sold on the looks, tip reminds me of the ones on my 1968 Dodge Charger 440.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well I installed the pipe and made a couple auto tune runs on my PV..The fit and finish is spot on and everything was included with the kit...And for what this pipe costs it had better be spot on..The sound is incredible I love it. Quiet when the cruise is on and loud when I want it to be..Seat of the pants there is a big improvement in throttle response.. I had V&H slip ons with a decatted head pipe before..

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ITs all about the performance for me.. and S&S Hit a home run with this pipe I think.. Did 300 miles today and couldnt be happier

1 - 10 of 10 Posts