Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone use the S&S stealth air cleaner. I've always had good luck with S&S stuff in the past. Looking to go stage one. I've already got the klock werks super saver slips and I've been looking at the fuel moto micro tuner. Any reviews or suggestions?
Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
49 Posts
I have the Stealth air cleaner, I actually just wanted the Airstream cover that they make and was told it would fit any of the high flow air cleaners but it was not the case.

S&S always makes nice quality stuff, but at a premium price. I did not like the fact that you have to remove the bracket between the air cleaner backing plate and the cylinder heads, which incindently holds the wiring for the compression releases.

Other than that I think it is a better made air cleaner than some of the other high flow air cleaners and I really like how well the air cleaner seals in the housing.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Running one with the new style cover. Nice setup. First choice on my 2012.

·
Registered
60 Posts
S&S Stealth AC

I've been running one about 10 months when I went to stage I (cams, fulsac headers, KA exhaust), and PV Pro tuner. I use a Fatbob AC cover.

My objective was to have a good runner that for all intents and purposes, looks quite stock.

I've run Zippers AC, SE AC, and others in the past; thus far I like the S&S best and would go that direction again.

I will say that yes, I was not pleased with the installation issues in relocating the CR wiring harness, etc. I'd have preferred an easier more OEM type install, but such was the price of running the S&S.
Good luck.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts