Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
2,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Two guys at work were called by their dealer telling them to return their bikes for a recall on the first bag recall.

· Registered
3,174 Posts
Walked into the local HD asked about the recall and ten minutes later job completed.

· Registered
2,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They already had the recall done then got a call telling them that the parts to fix the first recall were faulty,to return for a second recall on the bags.These parts have been holding dresser bags on for years,there is a price when the lowest bidder gets the contract.

· Registered
15 Posts
Lost my right side saddle bag like 2 months ago after a long ride it just came off my buddy who was behind managed to sigsag by avoiding collision. Talked to dealer and at first I got the runaround by them. I demanded speaking to the owner and explained what happened. He called the factory and they requested to send the locking hardware, and then they decided that it was defective, they send the new bag. It took a while but I got it.
Funny thing is I got an email from the dealer again I need to bring my bike again for the recalled pins!

· Registered
14 Posts
I received call from the dealer cancelling my appointment and told me to call next week to setup another appointment for the recall.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.