Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of HD saddlebag liners and golve box liners for sale, they are about 3months old new condition I am selling them because I purchased the colored liners from mean city cycles, if interested please make me an offer I will include free shipping.

Part Number: 92189-06

·
Registered
781 Posts
What are the glove box liners? The regular liners or the CVO liners?

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How do you like your new liners from MCC? If you have pics please post...
I plan to install them tomorrow and will send you some pics, got all caught up with wife and babies.... will be a little bit of a project for me as I have the wire on the top of my saddlebage for the spoiler lights, probably will have to do a little modification also have wires on the bottom of the right saddlebad for the ipod but it should work out ok, if it looks like im going to mess it up I may just go to an upholstery shop.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
What are you looking to get for the saddlebag liners?

I have the glove box liners (cvo style stiff, formed ones) and the lower fairing liners (also the stiff, formed ones).

The bag liners would complete the set for me. They are resricted thru the dealer or I would already have them.

Ricky

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What are you looking to get for the saddlebag liners?

I have the glove box liners (cvo style stiff, formed ones) and the lower fairing liners (also the stiff, formed ones).

The bag liners would complete the set for me. They are resricted thru the dealer or I would already have them.

Ricky
Hi I am waiting for payment from RoadGlide0611 so I am sorry they are sold, if for some reason they arent I will send you a PM thank you for your interest.

John

1 - 8 of 8 Posts