Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,286 Posts
I was thinking of getting a set from BR bars to match my apes.

Sent from my PG86100 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
318 Posts
I got a set to match my bars from Hill Country, 1 1/4".
Here is what you are looking at to install, either purchasing a new set of supports from MoCo or reading Surly Boys excellent write up on modding the existing saddlebag supports.
His write up and pictures helped me considerably.
Once the weather clears or I get off my lazy butt and clear the ice and snow, I will post a pic of the finished product.
BTW, if using the 1 1/4" bars you will not be able to mount the auxiliary bags, as they are set up for 1" bars.

·
Registered
171 Posts
I suggest getting up with PC Pain, he just quoted me a decent price on a new set of rear hoops, unfortunately my dishwasher just went up and money now goes there. I tried to explain to my wife how much better she hand washed them….ask me how that went. Guess what I am installing this weekend!

·
Registered
781 Posts
I have a set Black saddlebag guards (I had powder coated) and supports that I would be willing to sell. I will be listing them soon.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Saddlebag bars

I just removed a set a saddlebag guards off my RG and put streetglide supports on. The supports are black the hoops are chrome. If you interested let me know what you will give for them you pay shipping I will be very reasonable.

Jeff

1 - 9 of 9 Posts