Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking at Ciro Saddlebag Extenders, what I want to know is do the crashbars protect them if you lay it down. I do skill riding and sometimes me and the bike don't make the turn and front and rear crash bars protect the bags and bike. I have a 2016 FLTRU.

·
Registered
4,386 Posts
I don't know. And I hope I never do. At 600 bucks for mine. (Color matched) it's the last thing I want to do. I know they look badass. Had moisture in a few. Ciro has replaced the lights each time.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
684 Posts
That is badass and bright as all hell, should be no problem being seen that's for sure
Ha! You could put aircraft landing lights on the bike and there will be some dumbass who will claim they didnt "see" you.

It does look good though.

Mike

Reactions: Little Wing

·
Registered
4,391 Posts
Ha! You could put aircraft landing lights on the bike and there will be some dumbass who will claim they didnt "see" you.

It does look good though.

Mike

They have to say that. Who would believe that they pulled out in front of that dump truck on purpose! "Yeah, I saw that loaded dump truck coming, but I thought I could beat it. You know, don't want to get stuck behind a dump truck when there is a hill ahead."

This is why I don't care for the 5" headlight on some of Harley's bikes. I've had several riders say that people pull out on them and when confronted say they thought they were much further away.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Maybe if they got off the godamn phone or whatever else other than driving that they are doing, and just did the ONE thing they are supposed to do when driving........ Wait for it.......

WAIT FOR IT......

And drive... There wouldnt be:

1. Nearly the number of "accidents"(call them what they really are, crashes).

2. Traffic jams due to people not paying attention.

3. Death and serious injuries to people on bikes due to other peoples neglegence and stupidity.

Sorry for the rant, but I see the morons all the time (both on the bike when I'm trying to relax, and when at work when I have to save the dumbasses from themselves in the truck).

Also sorry for the hyjack of the thread. We now return to our regularly scheduled programming.

Mike

Reactions: Swomack

·
Registered
6,520 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts