Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to add saddle bag extensions on my '12 RG - probably order in primer and paint to match. Any recommendation on brands.... Advan Black or Matazu?

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
I have the HD extentions but the mutazu ones are pretty much identical and don't cost as much. Plus if you call mutazu and tell them you are a member of this forum you'll receive a discount too

·
Registered
260 Posts
I have the Kuryakn lighted bag extensions and had them painted by Paul Barber who goes by “painted harley fairings” as a business that tours the bike show circuit. They are pretty sweet.

Some guys on the board have Ciro bag extensions that are also lighted. They are pretty sweet. They have a slightly curvy look to them with a single light strip.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
The Mutazu ones are fine. Easy to install, just take your time. Order them painted if you have black or matte...they also regular stye and CVO styyle and offer single side cut out if you have a 2 into 1.

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
I have the Ciro bag extenders color matched Black Quartz. Paul at The Fairing Exchange did them. Only issue I've had is moisture in the lights. Ciro has sent new lights without question each time. Also offered to send completely new extenders. I didn't want that. Mine are painted. Love the added lights on the rear.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,438 Posts
I'd like to add saddle bag extensions on my '12 RG - probably order in primer and paint to match. Any recommendation on brands.... Advan Black or Matazu?
Originally I had the Matuza extensions and they looked really good for an add on unit.

The paint was also well done.

Call and ask for Gina and she will give you a discount

Good luck

Swomack

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
the Matazu bag extensions I saw had a wave in them. Another Forum Member returned their Matazu extended bags for the same reason. Just saying, buyer beware.

·
Registered
6,438 Posts
the Matazu bag extensions I saw had a wave in them. Another Forum Member returned their Matazu extended bags for the same reason. Just saying, buyer beware.
He asked about the saddle bag extensions, not the extended new bags.

The extension worked and look good to me.

Just wanted to make that clear.

Swomack

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
He asked about the saddle bag extensions, not the extended new bags.

The extension worked and look good to me.

Just wanted to make that clear.

Swomack
you must of misread my post, I also said the Matazu bag extensions I saw had a wave in them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts