Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Trying to replace my right side saddlebag faceplate (badly scratched). A new color matched (Charcoal Pearl) is 99.00 from our local HD dealer. I'd replace both with chrome if anyone can point me to an online store. The worse part is I've only had be beloved 16 Roadie for 2 weeks and I'm already needing a repair. Hopefully the pic. shows up.

Thanks!

ZZGLide

Attachments

·
Registered
374 Posts
Hi,

Trying to replace my right side saddlebag faceplate (badly scratched). A new color matched (Charcoal Pearl) is 99.00 from our local HD dealer. I'd replace both with chrome if anyone can point me to an online store. The worse part is I've only had be beloved 16 Roadie for 2 weeks and I'm already needing a repair. Hopefully the pic. shows up.

Thanks!

ZZGLide
Have you checked with a local painter to see if he can fix for a reasonable price?

·
Registered
6,570 Posts
Hi,

I just swapped out my stockers and have them sitting in the garage doing nothing - I too have a Charcoal Pearl '16 Glide - If you want to go this route....PM me and we'll figure something out

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts