Road Glide banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I powder coated my latches over the winter and "thought" I had my reflectors back in. I had planned to replace them or the latches but they actually looked okay. Well I noticed yesterday while cleaning the bike up I lost one of them.

Anyhow have a reflector they don't want or want to sell or even some inserts for the latches? I saw some on ebay but I read a few bad things about them from a member on here.

Thanks!

·
Registered
6,572 Posts
You can order new reflectors from HD. The reflectors are a separate item from the saddlebag latch covers, I just replaced my chrome saddlebag latch covers because they had some scratches in them and the new latch covers didn't have the reflectors in them I had to re-use the original reflectors. These reflectors should not be to pricey, by the way there is a left and right reflector but they are interchangeable the only difference would be that the writing that is on the reflector would be upside down.

·
Registered
222 Posts
I have the factory latches with the reflectors if you are interested buying them, core lock not included. $20.00 plus shipping.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts