Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
It took me a few on that one pic to even see them!! They blend well and are crazy bright!!

I may have to get a set..(thanks!!)

·
Super Moderator
12,295 Posts
I've been contemplating getting a set, just wondering how well they'll match up on a blue bike.

·
Super Moderator
12,295 Posts
I've been contemplating getting a set, just wondering how well they'll match up on a blue bike.

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
I'm getting a set. Not sure if I want chrome and smoke or black and smoke.

Your bike Vivid Black or Black Quartz?

·
Registered
80 Posts
I was on the fence about these. One day I was getting on the Loop at rush hour. I was on a flyover entrance ramp and I was looking down at the gridlock on the Loop and the service road. There was a HD with these lights on it on the service road. When he hit the brakes, I could see them from a half a mile away. All those taillights and these stood out most. I ordered mine that night.

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
Black Quartz
Mine too. How do they blend in? Can ya get some side shots?

My bike is a mix of black and chrome. So I'm on the fence with these. It's not all blacked out. Or chromed out. It's a mix. So I don't know which direction to go with these.

·
Registered
927 Posts
WOW what a difference they make. They almost disappear when not on.
There was a HD with these lights on it on the service road. When he hit the brakes, I could see them from a half a mile away. All those taillights and these stood out most.
Same thing here, riding back one night I see a bright lit up something or other over a mile down the road. I'm wondering what the heck it is, it's so lit up! When I came up on it, I could tell it was a bagger (about a 2014 or up based on the tour pak lights) and he had those saddle bag lights on it, and man let me tell you, the back of that bike was IN YOUR FACE BRIGHT!

A set came with my detachable tour pak that I haven't put on yet. Can't decide whether I like the look of them because to me they're a little too "blingy" for my taste. They're chrome with red lens, and parts manager said he would swap them out for whichever versions I wanted, so on the fence on what to do. If I could get them to blend in as nicely as Thirdcoast it would be a no brainer. Painting my bike black to do so is not an option! To go the smoke lens route, to look right would have to go smoke lens for the rest of the lenses; not a cheap option, but yeah, they do what they're supposed to do, no doubt.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was on the fence about these. One day I was getting on the Loop at rush hour. I was on a flyover entrance ramp and I was looking down at the gridlock on the Loop and the service road. There was a HD with these lights on it on the service road. When he hit the brakes, I could see them from a half a mile away. All those taillights and these stood out most. I ordered mine that night.
This week on the way to work eary morning (dark out) had 2 idiots not even see me had to get out of the way and was pumping brakes. That all it took for me.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Look on you tube saw a set on a blue bike had red lenses. Looked good. Sorry stopped for a bite then back on the road when I get in I will post a link for you if can't find it.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Mine too. How do they blend in? Can ya get some side shots?

My bike is a mix of black and chrome. So I'm on the fence with these. It's not all blacked out. Or chromed out. It's a mix. So I don't know which direction to go with these.
Only thing blacked out on my bike is handlebars, smoke turn signal and black license plate bracket.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
For those of us with ultras there is a spot for more LEDs between the rear fender and the bags..what blows is everything is like $299!!!

I had a couple whelen police LEDs under the tourpack...they were great..I put on a Brighta$$ light already...

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
Only thing blacked out on my bike is handlebars, smoke turn signal and black license plate bracket.
Perfect. I got lucky with getting an example on the right color bike. I'm leaning towards chrome now.

Just for contrast sake. I like the black/smoke. But I think the chrome/smoke will work better for the look I'm going for.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts