Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"theinteriorshop.com" made me a smoking deal on t-pak liner, saddlebag liners, and glove box liners, in their "pimp" orange color.. There is a local shop to me who has never done it but wants to try, he said he would beat juberts price because he (the local guy) wants to do one as a "demo"

what to do??? any one using "theinteriorshop.com" "pimp liners"

·
Registered
7,277 Posts
I bought a set of their bag liners and glove box liners on eBay and the quality was good but the bag liners were very long.
I bought the set for extended bags and was going to send them back.
I did however contact them and they told me that the bag liners could be cut to fit the bags.
It didn't give that information anywhere in the eBay auction so I was a bit upset.
I have a friend who is very good with tailoring so I had him size the liners to my bags and trim them properly. He also sewed on Velcro so the liners would stay in place.
If I had it to do all over again I would have my friend make them and fit them for me.
Best of Luck!
Mike U.

·
Super Moderator
12,433 Posts
Those are nice, but I must admit I use my saddle bags too much to have anything that pretty in them, the liner that already comes with Top Shop works fine for me. J if you have a local guy who wants to do it and says he'll beat the price, let him. Just make sure he understands they better fit and look good, otherwise you're not paying for them.

Sent from my SPH-L710

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Those are nice, but I must admit I use my saddle bags too much to have anything that pretty in them, the liner that already comes with Top Shop works fine for me. J if you have a local guy who wants to do it and says he'll beat the price, let him. Just make sure he understands they better fit and look good, otherwise you're not paying for them.

Sent from my SPH-L710
+1.........I have thought time & time again about getting the same ones (just not orange-sorry...LOL!!). I just think I'd ruin the bag liners......if it were just for show-maybe>> I say have your friend do it......odds are is that he'll do a better job with a lit of attention to detail if wants to try & get his foot in the door? Good luck whichever direction you chose.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts