·
Registered
318 Posts
No grills?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They will fit the police bags. There are no grills. They dont come that way from Harley. Have to buy their rear speaker kit. The grills are in the kit.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No you have to convert the police bags over to the regular latch style. But the saddlebag will fit the bottom portion of the saddlebag.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes they are MoCo lids. I bought them for my electra glide. They were primered. Had them painted with PPG paint to match the vivid black color. They are perfect. I just decided not to buy another speaker kit for them and have them wired. I have spent way too much money already on the road glide I bought so selling them. I would put them on any of my bikes if I was going that route. Don't need them now.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Yes it is the stock black.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Total MOCO scam

Sorry to jack this thread but I have been reading up on the factory speaker lids and have some bad news. Harley sells the lids but not with the grills. The only way to get the grills is to buy Harley's Boom Audio speaker / amp kit and the grills come with it! What a freaking scam! So you buy there lids you got to buy there speakers! I am calling BS on the moco for this shitty tactic!

FACE

·
Registered
318 Posts
PcPain, can get just the grills.part numbers are in another thread around here.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts