Road Glide banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know who makes and sells the tool bags that fit in the bottom groves of the saddlebags? Thx

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
7,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thx. I didn't see them. I saw a post, that I can't find, with a pic of roll up tool bags that are made to fit in the groves of the bottom of the saddlebags.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
7,569 Posts

·
Registered
988 Posts
Beat me to the punch. As said, its innovative storage solutions. I have em in each saddle bag. You can fit quite a bit of stuff in them and they literally take up no room at all.

Lil Chief

·
Registered
855 Posts
I got a set like that a few years back in Sturgis, not sure if it's the same company but they are the same design. LOVE them, they take no space and you can cram a lot of stuff into them.

·
Registered
422 Posts
They will be in Laconia at Laconia Harley Davidson for bike week if you would like to see, touch, and maybe purchase if you are up there anyway?

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
I use the Windzone tool kit for Twin Cams. That used to be $89 for the whole set. It rolls up and then slides in a bag that is a perfect fit. I've added one or two items but has served me well all over Europe and on the trip to Alaska. Good price, good kit.[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Wind-Zone-Windzone-Tool-EK-1HD/dp/B000GZVIJG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1464528391&sr=8-2&keywords=Harley+Windzone+tool+kit[/ame]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts