Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured I would post up some quick pictures and reviews of the saddlebag wall organizers I got. I was going to do a lid organizer but given that I live out in AZ I had heard many of stories about the tape letting go from the heat so I decided that a wall organizer was just the ticket. I wanted some to give me a few pockets for paperwork or other various small items that I carry along. I got these off of Amazon for about $60. They definitely fit the bill just fine. The wall organizers do take up some space but I have found that even when I am out with a lot of other stuff in the bags it is still easy to access the stuff in the organizers. Also when there isn't much in the bags this definitely helps keep things from moving around and beating things up.

They attach super easy. Took longer to take the pictures than to install them. They have a good amount of big pockets along with some small ones too. I highly recommend them and would say they are definitely worth the money.

I am attaching some pictures as well.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,819 Posts
Good looking and affordable. I bought the HD organizers, not so cost effective.

The organizers are a game changers, one of those why did I wait so long items. Reg, tools, keys, wallet, night glasses and readers.

TY for posting!

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good looking and affordable. I bought the HD organizers, not so cost effective.

The organizers are a game changers, one of those why did I wait so long items. Reg, tools, keys, wallet, night glasses and readers.

TY for posting!
I agree, game changer for the small items.

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
Mine are on order.....Not sure what took me so long to get them. Thanks for the reminder!

·
Registered
534 Posts
I figured I would post up some quick pictures and reviews of the saddlebag wall organizers I got. I was going to do a lid organizer but given that I live out in AZ I had heard many of stories about the tape letting go from the heat so I decided that a wall organizer was just the ticket. I wanted some to give me a few pockets for paperwork or other various small items that I carry along. I got these off of Amazon for about $60. They definitely fit the bill just fine. The wall organizers do take up some space but I have found that even when I am out with a lot of other stuff in the bags it is still easy to access the stuff in the organizers. Also when there isn't much in the bags this definitely helps keep things from moving around and beating things up.

They attach super easy. Took longer to take the pictures than to install them. They have a good amount of big pockets along with some small ones too. I highly recommend them and would say they are definitely worth the money.

Dante, thanks for the review. And, thanks for the pics. Only one question Bro, picture #6 shows a Harley bar and shield on the organizer? Thanks again fo the review.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dante, thanks for the review. And, thanks for the pics. Only one question Bro, picture #6 shows a Harley bar and shield on the organizer? Thanks again fo the review.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I think you are talking about Madmat's post. He has the Harley branded version. I have a different brand on mine. Only difference is the price really.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
@dante81_98

Off subject, but how are the Dixxon Dream Crusher gloves? I wanted to get a pair but they were sold out of the mediums.

·
Registered
6,520 Posts

Wow

Great Idea

Looks like I need to have a pair of those.

Can you post a link ?

Thanks

Swomack

·
Premium Member
3,024 Posts
Wow

Great Idea

Looks like I need to have a pair of those.

Can you post a link ?

Thanks

Swomack
Here's a link I found on Amazon. 69 for rushmore, 45 for pre rushmore.

[ame]https://www.amazon.com/Organizer-1993-2013-Electra-Saddlebag-Organizers/dp/B07N6985Q4/ref=sr_1_2_sspa?keywords=kemimoto%2Bsaddle%2Bbag%2Borganizer&qid=1562774938&s=gateway&sr=8-2-spons&th=1[/ame]

·
Registered
6,520 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
@dante81_98

Off subject, but how are the Dixxon Dream Crusher gloves? I wanted to get a pair but they were sold out of the mediums.
I don't mind the gloves. They are kinda tough to get on for me but I have wide hands so its always a struggle to find a good pair of gloves. I am still on the hunt for something better than just some mechanix gloves.

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
I don't mind the gloves. They are kinda tough to get on for me but I have wide hands so its always a struggle to find a good pair of gloves. I am still on the hunt for something better than just some mechanix gloves.
Try REAX brand at Cycle Gear. I've got (evidently) large hands because I'm wearing a 3X in that brand and they are performing well so far, knock on wood!

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Thanks for the review and the reminder! I've been wanting to do something like this for a while and it always seems to get put on the back burner!

·
Registered
179 Posts
I've got the hd ones. Very handy to keep extra sunglasses, sunblock, flashlight etc all organized. I still had plenty of room in the saddle bags to do grocery shoppin yesterday for a bbq.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts