Road Glide banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any experience with either the saddlemen step up or slim? I'm about 6'2 and 200lbs riding solo about 99% of the time. I want something to sit me further back but also hold me in. I currently have the harley low profile seat, looks great but I slide off when I take off at lights racing any takers

·
Registered
56 Posts
Does anyone have any experience with either the saddlemen step up or slim? I'm about 6'2 and 200lbs riding solo about 99% of the time. I want something to sit me further back but also hold me in. I currently have the harley low profile seat, looks great but I slide off when I take off at lights racing any takers
i had the step up on my dyna and loved it.. i do feel it sits you back very slightly more than stock. If you are looking for a seat that sits you back and dont mind it being just a hair stiffer, BMC "the wall" seat. definitely more of a solo seat but it will hold you in. that and the lucky daves.

I havent sat on a Wall seat but i did sit on my buddy's Lucky Daves a few weeks ago. Let me tell you, I dont think its sits you back much but it was super comfy.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts