Road Glide banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay all, I know some of you may already be on the road headed this way. And many others are about to embark. Please be safe and have a great journey. Please take lots of photos and post (both here and on Facebook) along the way.

We look forward to seeing/ greeting/ getting to know everyone. May this be the biggest and best Shark Week ever.

Now, let's get on with it!

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
I'm leaving Saturday morning but my mind us already there. I'm just going through the motions at work thus week. See ya soon.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
I so need this vaca right now... Looking forward to some wind in the face and catching up with old friends. And meeting some new ones.

There's Blood in the water Boys and girls... Let's get these Sharks swimming!!!

·
Super Moderator
12,428 Posts
I left yesterday afternoon around 2pm, spent the night in Ocala Florida, and arrived in Atlanta today. I plan to enjoy these 2 weeks. I thought I had my route all planned out, but may still make some changes. Can't wait to get to Texas to see everyone else. Everybody have fun and be safe, remember don't rush or take any unnecessary chances.

·
Registered
318 Posts
11 hours and counting. Till the tires start to roll.Headen out to meet up with the outlaw alien tour. Getty-up see u all in texas......

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
11 hours and counting. Till the tires start to roll.Headen out to meet up with the outlaw alien tour. Getty-up see u all in texas......

Be safe Roy and we will see y'all in Texas! Utica HD saved me on last year's ride, so bring some of that good luck with you.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
151 Posts
was already to leave 6am wednesday morning and the wife came home yesterday, and she got her days off mixed up at work and know can't leave till Thursday morning. I immediately went into a state of depression.
This is my first shark week.

·
Registered
6,572 Posts
was already to leave 6am wednesday morning and the wife came home yesterday, and she got her days off mixed up at work and know can't leave till Thursday morning. I immediately went into a state of depression.
This is my first shark week.
Don't worry the depression will go away when you hit the road Thursday :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts