Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tell me what heat level you like & I'll plan accordingly.

·
Super Moderator
5,875 Posts
Even though Ky wasnt included in that...I still voted. Your salsa is worth the ride :D

·
Registered
69 Posts
If you're going to the Beartooth Rally, please bring some of the hot with you.

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Even though Ky wasnt included in that...I still voted. Your salsa is worth the ride :D
Thanks Tracy. You know your always welcome in our part of the world. You can even bring Frankie with ya.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Hot is good for me but for my daughter and wife they both like mild. So can I have 2 votes?

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hot is good for me but for my daughter and wife they both like mild. So can I have 2 votes?
Darn one vote polls. I'll throw in one jar of what I refer to as Wimpy Salsa which is exactly what my wife gets. lol I actually put her name on top of certain jars so she knows which ones she can eat.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
I have the same issue as you and Wooden Nickel. The difference in tastes makes the fridge crowded.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Wooden Nickel,
Thanks I am sure the wife and daughter will thank you.

Tracy,
If you and hubby want to ride on out here you would be welcome.

·
Registered
743 Posts
I love homade salsa

Wooden Nickel I would gladly pay you and shipping for a jar of Hot salsa! I love it and used to get it frequently from some mexican friends when I lived in Ca. Also great homade hot tamalies! I lost touch with them and don't have a source now. Let me know if you want to sell a jar or two? Thanks! FACE

1 - 11 of 11 Posts