Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered and received wings.
Today was install day but no stick tape was on the wings. Everything else was there....
I went to the auto store and bought tape recommended on instructions.
Told Sancho's, they sent pic of how to apply tape. All is done and looks good.

TO my surprise, Sancho's refunded the total purchase! Whaaa?
Maybe I expected a minor discount of 15% or so, but the whole thing??

Who does that these days???

Sancho's = Above and beyond. THANK YOU:D:cool:

·
Registered
8,832 Posts
He's really a stand up guy. I've bought a couple sets of wings my self.

·
Registered
654 Posts
What you guyz said. Nobody does that these days. Lets us know how they work please. I have GADS and I use soft lowers. The GADS work very well and they work even better with soft lowers. But it is starting to get a little warm for soft lowers now.

·
Registered
8,832 Posts
What you guyz said. Nobody does that these days. Lets us know how they work please. I have GADS and I use soft lowers. The GADS work very well and they work even better with soft lowers. But it is starting to get a little warm for soft lowers now.
They work great. Had them on my bike since new. I never used the GADS so no comparison.

·
Registered
376 Posts
I put a set on my 07 and was very satisfied with how they worked. Also had them painted the same color of my bike and they looked great.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I made my own dog bowl reflector, removed the two harley plastic reflectors that attach to the upper crash bar, added sancho's and have 14 madstad.
most of the wind I get now is around the outsides of my arms..which is good in this heat.
Oh and buffeting..is almost nil at any speed

1 - 8 of 8 Posts