Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought Id throw it out to see who could attend. Friday June 17th Id like to put together a "Meeting of the Sharks" ride. I know there must be a handful of y'all in the area and thought we could all meet and go for a ride. Post up if this could work and you may be able to meet up! Meeting place and ride up for discussion.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Just thought Id throw it out to see who could attend. Friday June 17th Id like to put together a "Meeting of the Sharks" ride. I know there must be a handful of y'all in the area and thought we could all meet and go for a ride. Post up if this could work and you may be able to meet up! Meeting place and ride up for discussion.
Of course I will be there..

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So looks like Cali-rider and myself along with other friends are meeting up tomorrow at the Shell on I8 and Magnolia at 0930. Ride TBD as of now. But sounds like Julian. Harbison Cayon sounds like a nice route. Any other forum members would be strongly welcomed to join the ride! Hope to see ya there!

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
What an amazing ride! Good times with good people. Great to meet you Cali-rider and you riding buddies. My pics wont do the roads justice. Don't think we hit a straight road for more than a 1/4 mile here and there in over 40 miles. Long sweepers, short sweepers, tight turns and rolling roads~ this ride had it all. Man this Avon is soooo much better!!>:) Cali-rider~ tell them we had a great time riding with you all. See ya next year!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts