Road Glide banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I ordered my wings from Sancho last week. I expected great customer service, and that is exactly what I got. Sancho made sure I got my discount, and the wings arrived FAST.
What I did not expect was what a big difference they make in the RG. I confess, I was a bit of a skeptic even after reading the experiences of others. However, these things are amazing! I wear coke bottle glasses, so any movement of the lenses relative to my eyeballs is VERY noticeable. For years I have accepted a vibrating world as a reality of MC riding. Well, this morning I was cruising along at 70mph with NO vibration. It was incredible.
Cannot recommend Sancho and his product enough.
Thanks!!
Ian

·
Registered
521 Posts
So I ordered my wings from Sancho last week. I expected great customer service, and that is exactly what I got. Sancho made sure I got my discount, and the wings arrived FAST.
What I did not expect was what a big difference they make in the RG. I confess, I was a bit of a skeptic even after reading the experiences of others. However, these things are amazing! I wear coke bottle glasses, so any movement of the lenses relative to my eyeballs is VERY noticeable. For years I have accepted a vibrating world as a reality of MC riding. Well, this morning I was cruising along at 70mph with NO vibration. It was incredible.
Cannot recommend Sancho and his product enough.
Thanks!!
Ian
Glad the Wings worked out for you! I had the same problem with vibrating glasses before the Wings. Now I don't even wear a strap.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts