Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NO Joke!!

Roads up here in Northern VA suck and are being ground up and re-surfaced so there are a ton of rocks on the road right now. During my commute I heard a loud strike on the left side of my RG. Upon inspection after returning home I discovered that the object had shattered my left side wing...directly in front of my left kneecap..my knees are already bad from a couple decades of Army Tanks..so I am thankful that I had the wings on there...I will always have a set on my RG....THANKS SANCHO!!!! Now I need a replacement...

Attachments

·
Registered
8,826 Posts
NO Joke!!

Roads up here in Northern VA suck and are being ground up and re-surfaced so there are a ton of rocks on the road right now. During my commute I heard a loud strike on the left side of my RG. Upon inspection after returning home I discovered that the object had shattered my left side wing...directly in front of my left kneecap..my knees are already bad from a couple decades of Army Tanks..so I am thankful that I had the wings on there...I will always have a set on my RG....THANKS SANCHO!!!! Now I need a replacement...
do you have the new or old wings ?

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have the new set...

MODS, can you please put this back into the RG accessories area...its buried here and wouldnt get looked at very much..

I should have just PMd Sancho..thx

·
Registered
8,826 Posts
I have the new set...

MODS, can you please put this back into the RG accessories area...its buried here and wouldnt get looked at very much..

I should have just PMd Sancho..thx
Just asking , because I got an extra old style. Same thing happen to me. Gota love those Sanco wings.

·
Registered
8,826 Posts

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Absolutely helps with wind for me, thats why I had them on...deflecting stuff was just a perk!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts