Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been asked several times whether Sancho's Wings helped the passenger. Not having a passenger myself I couldn't honestly answer the question however I received the following email:

Thanks again for the wings. We've put on about 7000 miles since install. I've noticed that there are many reviews of how your wings help the rider but I saw none that addressed the passenger. My wife loved our old Road King; hated the new RG. I have the Ultra with the vented lowers and also had mounted the Harley deflectors between tank and engine guard. I was ok but she hated it. She sits up higher than me due to the stepped seat and farther from the fairing (of course). This made her experience a lot of buffeting from both top and sides. Your wings helped her a lot. They also eliminated the side wind "slapping" for me. After the wings, I went with a taller shield to eliminate the buffeting around her ears (half helmet). In combo with your wings, we still have enough wind to know we're on a bike but the annoying buffeting is gone. Thanks again for a first rate product. It looks great and functions even better! Feel free to use this as you see fit, on your site and/or the RG forum. :)

Bruce (Boomer)

·
Registered
743 Posts
Ladies Prefer Sancho's

There you have it! :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts