Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has any one installed the santees 11" apes,was wondering if stock wires and cables will work on these and also how good they feel to ya,thinking about these over chubbys due to them being a little less wide. also interested in the quality of the finish.I am 5'7" rider.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I can not speak to the fit of the 11s however i Just put the 14s on my x and I am very happy with the fit and finish of the bars. Very nice when you consider the price. Roll the dice I think you will be a winner.

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
You shouldn't have any issues with stock cables and wires on a 2011. Many have installed the tens and taller, I think some gotten up to 15" on the stock wires and cables. Mine went on no problem. 2010 custom.

Rowdy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
123 Posts
I can not speak to the fit of the 11s however i Just put the 14s on my x and I am very happy with the fit and finish of the bars. Very nice when you consider the price. Roll the dice I think you will be a winner.
Do you have any pictures of yours???

·
Registered
123 Posts
You shouldn't have any issues with stock cables and wires on a 2011. Many have installed the tens and taller, I think some gotten up to 15" on the stock wires and cables. Mine went on no problem. 2010 custom.

Rowdy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Will I be able to do Internal wiring including the green conector on an 11" or 14" Santee??

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Do you have any pictures of yours???
Not Sure Krakky is very active but if you want to see the 14in Santees, check out DED HD's bike. Lots of great images of the 14s on a great looking bike.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Wicked,

It may be the weekend, but I will get some pics posted. Sorry for the delay. I havnt taken a single pic of the Road Glide.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Wicked,

It may be the weekend, but I will get some pics posted. Sorry for the delay. I havnt taken a single pic of the Road Glide.
Sounds like hopefully you are out riding and unable to take pictures... ;)

·
Registered
123 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts