Road Glide banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Plan is to leave at 8am from the KANGAROO Station in Orange Park on Blanding and Youngerman Cir. This is the one across from Buffalo's. Plan to take mostly back roads down for a scenic ride there with a stop if needed. Once in Leesburg everyone can do their own thing. Let me know if you are interested.

If there is another ride planned let me know and we can join up if you want.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
1,775 Posts
I am going over tomorrow to miss some of the crowd. I was wondering if tj, david bell, , Tim ,and others were coming over for a meet at Racetrac on Saturday and then over to the dealership. Take the shuttle over to main street.

How about it guys?:confused:

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
I am going over tomorrow to miss some of the crowd. I was wondering if tj, david bell, , Tim ,and others were coming over for a meet at Racetrac on Saturday and then over to the dealership. Take the shuttle over to main street.

How about it guys?:confused:
I'm riding up Saturday to spend the day , if everyone wants to get together at the Racetrac again let me know

·
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
1,775 Posts
I'm in if others are ready.

I went over today and picked up CD LED driving lights and caliper brackets. Should have plenty of light for the Eureka trip.:D

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I edited the OP.... I said it was a Gate station but it is a Kangaroo station. I only have confirmation from a few riders that they will be there at 0800. Hope to see more!

·
Super Moderator
12,428 Posts
I'm just seeing this, I'm here now, I can be at the dealership Saturday, just name a time.

Sent from my SPH-L710

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Is David (mitchdm) with y'all??? OOOOhhhhhh!!! (tough Crowd!!)

Y'all come on over to Thunder Beach next week!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts