Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Managed to have a rare day out with the Mrs. as we had kids with grandparents for the day. So I got the RG all gussied up in touring mode and we headed out. We hit this great joint in the Harrisburg area called Dukes Bar & Grill, sits on the Susquehanna River, buddy of mine recommended it, and we were not disappointed at all. Great place! Took a different route leaving there and stopped at a winery for some tasting (she loves wine), picked up a bottle of one of their specialty wines. Eventually we made our way back home. What a great day being out together.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,758 Posts
Nice pics, sounds like you both had a great time.

·
Registered
5,573 Posts
Love days like that - Rarity for us here as the kids are getting older to where "Going to Grandmas" is boring but not old enough where we can leave the home alone with out burning the shack down and dying the Dog Blue (literally, the Girl wants to dye the Dog blue, no lie)

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Looks like a great trip, thanks for sharing. I have been stuck painting the outside of my house for the past 1.5 weeks and havnt ridden once. I have started to cuss other riders when I see them because I am jealous as hell. Haha

·
Registered
927 Posts
I'm thinking this won't be the last time you pay that place a visit. Always nice finding new digs that are not only scenic, but include a decent ride there. A winery that the wife enjoyed was a great way to cap it off. Hope those rare days become less rare for ya. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Very nice, I lived in Harrisburg for about 18 months and very much enjoyed riding and dinning around the Susquehanna river along with catching a a couple of minor league baseball games on the island.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts