Road Glide banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
JMJOHN
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you in the market for one of J&Ms ROKKER series high-powered amplifier kits at a fraction of the normal price, take a look at our refurbished website family page here http://www.jmcorp.com/SeeProducts.asp?PF=21 .

All amplifier kits are 100% plug-n-play with no modifications to the stock Harley wiring harnesses of any kind.

All refurbished amplifier kits are covered by our 2 year warranty and come out of the box tuned-up for each audio system configuration.

Your J&M VIP discount promo code will also apply to any of these refurbished amplifier kits, with free fed ex ground shipping to the lower 48 states.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Sent an email

I sent you an email Wednesday and haven't gotten a reply. Just trying to get in touch for some info.

Tried to send this as a PM but since you don't accept them I had to go this route to see what is up. SORRY!

·
Registered
720 Posts
DW ,,,,,,

very sorry I missed your direct email, I get quite a few each day and sometimes they can get spread out between folders ,,,,,

how may I be of assistance ,,,,, JMJOHN ,,, [email protected] ,,,,,,,
No big deal, I supposed you are busy getting ready for Sturgis! Here is the original email:

I am planning a trip to CA this summer (from Cincinnati, OH area) and want to
have bluetooth radio capabilities on the trip. Obviously I can't get the job
done with my HK OEM equipment. My bike is a 2009 Harley Davidson FLTR with
stock equipment. I will be streaming the radio through to my Sena SMH-10R headsets.
I would like to get information from you on what I can do to get a good system
without breaking the bank. I saw on your website where the Jensen head unit
which runs about $500. At this time if I go that route I will probably only be
interested in going with good speakers and then maybe at a later date going with
an amp. I won't really need the amp for this trip as we will be listening to
the music through the in helmet system. I suppose I wouldn't need the speakers
right now for that matter!
My biggest concerns are to get a quality radio that I can upgrade as I go along,
have a true plug and play system and bluetooth capability while connecting up
with the telephone and intercom system.

·
JMJOHN
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dwsmith ,,,,,,

what is funny is that I DO remember answering your email on this very subject ,,,,,,

one of my questions was , do you want to be able to use the audio system on the bike as a stereo music source for the Sena headsets ? ,,,,,

·
Registered
720 Posts
dwsmith ,,,,,,

what is funny is that I DO remember answering your email on this very subject ,,,,,,

one of my questions was , do you want to be able to use the audio system on the bike as a stereo music source for the Sena headsets ? ,,,,,
I will have to check again! Sure didn't see it but that wouldn't be the first time!

·
JMJOHN
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I get and reply to hundreds of emails every day, so you can imagine how big of a job it would be to go back and find a sent message of more than a week ago ,,,,

so you can either send another email direct at my address below or I can try and answer your questions here on the forum ,,,,

one of my questions was , do you want to be able to use the audio system on the bike as a stereo music source for the Sena Bluetooth headsets ? ,,,,,

·
Registered
720 Posts
I get and reply to hundreds of emails every day, so you can imagine how big of a job it would be to go back and find a sent message of more than a week ago ,,,,

so you can either send another email direct at my address below or I can try and answer your questions here on the forum ,,,,

one of my questions was , do you want to be able to use the audio system on the bike as a stereo music source for the Sena Bluetooth headsets ? ,,,,,
Will do, thanks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.