Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Time to start saving up for my next upgrade: suspension.

Plan to go with the new Progressive FST Monotube kit (p/n 31-4000) up front & the H-D Premium Adjustable shocks (54000008) in the rear.

Was happy with the suspension on my last Glide: Progressive Monotubes & Ohlin #2B.

·
Registered
10,379 Posts
This is exactly why I don't want a new bike. :laugh:

Reactions: Wharf Rat

·
Registered
6,624 Posts

Plan to go with the new Progressive FST Monotube kit (p/n 31-4000) up front & the H-D Premium Adjustable shocks (54000008) in the rear.

Was happy with the suspension on my last Glide: Progressive Monotubes & Ohlin #2B.
My Ohlin 3-3 will be delivered tomorrow by big brown truck. We have the same bike (clear down to the best color made :grin:
), I'll let you know what I think after I get some miles on them.

·
Registered
476 Posts

My Ohlin 3-3 will be delivered tomorrow by big brown truck. We have the same bike (clear down to the best color made

), I'll let you know what I think after I get some miles on them.
I'd love to hear your thoughts and feelings about them after you get going on them. Also, if you don't mind, a little about your stats: weight solo vs loaded... % 2-up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.