·
Registered
211 Posts
Fort Mill here

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow, we do have a few numbers here. Does anyone have a some great roads that they like to ride?
I'm looking to check out a couple on a weekend ride.

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Up in this part of the state I always like 276 from Travelers Rest up to Brevard. Scenic & some good twisties. Also like cruising Hwy 11.

Reactions: BIN-J-383

·
Registered
893 Posts
Florence here. I like 52 to 45 through Francis Marion Nat forest, 261 through Manchester NF, 97 along the east side of Lake Wateree isn't too bad.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Greenville here, too. One of my favorite rides I’ve found is west to Walhalla, take 28 to 107 almost to NC then cut across S-37 to 130 back. You can go to 123 back to Greenville or 183 for a more mellow ride. It’s a nice loop.

Reactions: BIN-J-383

·
Registered
143 Posts
Myrtle Beach :)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Moore, SC
If you are not scared to wear a helmet:
Take Hey 176 from Spartanburg to Hendersonville, NC. In Hendersville take Hwy 64 to Bat Cave. After crossing a bridge take Hwy 74 to Lake Lure. Chimney Rock is on your right. Lake Lure is a little further down. Enjoy your time in that area. Follow Hey 74 until to come to Hwy 9 which will take you back to Spartanburg.
Lake Lure is a very busy area in summer, especially on weekends, and if you like hiking you may plan to stay overnight.
Keep the rubber always down.

·
Premium Member
320 Posts
Wow, we do have a few numbers here. Does anyone have a some great roads that they like to ride?
I'm looking to check out a couple on a weekend ride.
Ride up to Caesars Head State Park, 8155 Greer Hwy, Cleveland SC. I'ts outside of the Greenville/Spartanburg area. Nice twisty's, great view of Devil's Kitchen. More info on their website. I'm a SC native and spent alot of time up there Training.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts