Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling my Scala Bluetooth set. Comes with two headsets, chargers, two full face mounts and one half helmet mount (that alone sells for 80 bucks). Comes with multiple sets of wired speakers for both helmet types. Can use headsets for rider/passenger or rider/rider. Also able to Bluetooth to your phone for phone calls or to stream music. Very handy for trips or even around town since everything is automatic. Only used a handful of times. Wife doesn't ride enough, so I figured I'd sell to someone who can use it. I would really like to get 175 dollars shipped for everything. Gonna pay off some bills and expedite getting a new truck.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Where was this deal a few months ago when I bought mine for well over $300. This is a great deal and these work real nice. I was able to get about 7 hours of almost endless chatter out of them on a long ride. They also charge back up relatively fast. And the range is descent with them.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The full face helmet clamp actualy slides in between the helmet wall and the padding. You then use the included allen wrench to tighten it to the helmet. With the half shell, there are two foam inserts that slide in between the helmet wall and padding. The receiver attaches to the helmet straps and stays in place. Both are very solid.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump for new price. $175

·
Registered
291 Posts
PM sent.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts