Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Over the last few years I've gleaned a lot of information from this site.Hopefully someone will benefit from this thread on the progression of my 2010 Road Glide.
ucket.com/albums/q597/jhb49/harley061.jpg[/IMG]

·
Super Moderator
2,870 Posts
Looking forward to the conversion. I, too, went from Scarlet to non-Scarlet. It hurt in a way, 'cause it's a one-of-a-king color year. Then again, custom paint is one of a kind all by itself. Good luck!

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Congrats on the sweet ride!

If that is Candy Orange, you & I BOTH cannot get the bike to photograph nearly the correct color. Here was my try in the sun, and it's RED and YELLOW in the pic, and NO ORANGE! The real color is great!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
After wheels I installed a Fuel Moto 107" big bore kit with woods 777 cams,S E cnc'd heads with Power Vision tuner. Thought I was happy untill my son had an encounter with a deer.

Now have the bike at Mikes Hawg Paint ,Roadhawg, shop to install Yaffe CVO rear fender,Wernimont stretched tank and Top Shop Viper bags.Paint is a Mike mixed special tutone blue .

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Stock seat , no problems for me,other then small tear from the deer. Will be replaced with seat made by Saddleman to fit new tank.

·
Shark of the Month August 13
3,319 Posts
Not to bad mike, not to bad.......maybe ill have you do some paint work for me :p lol as usual, it's looking good buddy! I see what you were talking about with the flake, good call!!

Bike will be looking great in no time!

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Not to bad mike, not to bad.......maybe ill have you do some paint work for me :p lol as usual, it's looking good buddy! I see what you were talking about with the flake, good call!!

Bike will be looking great in no time!
I substituted the medium flake in the formula's with PPG "silver dollar flake" it is a bit coarser and sparkles,shimmers in the sun, first time I've used it...pretty cool stuff!

1 - 20 of 80 Posts