Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys.
I was rear ended a few weeks ago. Im wondering if anyone has any Scarlet Red parts laying around?
I may end up repainting everything, and go a little different color. If you got extended bags, who did the paint for you? Do you still have your stock bags.
not sure what to do right now, but thought i would post here to see if anyone has parts, or could share your experience with Painting Scarlet Red. HD has discontinued the color.

·
Registered
292 Posts
I had my A/C painted this summer by the body shop next to work, I think it turned out fine but the painter wants to respray it because he put more pearl in the mix than it needed and he's a bit OCD about his work. ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1475517964.356187.jpg

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had my A/C painted this summer by the body shop next to work, I think it turned out fine but the painter wants to respray it because he put more pearl in the mix than it needed and he's a bit OCD about his work. View attachment 282889
Looks like a good match in the picture. Im pretty OCD too, so i can definitely appreciate his perfectionism!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts