Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Why would the initial feedback be taken down? Isn't that the point of this section? Glad it worked out.

DJ Terry Moran

·
Registered
248 Posts
Feeling your pain on SCOOTIN

I bought a tailight from Scootin 6 weeks ago. $80.00 DID NOT receive it and am still waiting for a refund first he had a bike crash then he said he had sent it to the wrong address and was waiting on it to be sent back.
He has not answered my last 2 messages
I have a feeling he is just expecting to forget about it, NOT!!
Not really mad just dissapointed
However I have had nothing but a great experience with RG.com and am not about to let this sour my outlook.

·
Administrator
12,365 Posts
I don't know why your original feedback would have been taken down either , seems I was in that between the two of you .

But now that there is another issue , I wonder if everyone was scammed on the fundraiser that was put up here ..

JtB

·
Registered
9,594 Posts
I don't know why your original feedback would have been taken down either , seems I was in that between the two of you .

But now that there is another issue , I wonder if everyone was scammed on the fundraiser that was put up here ..

JtB
I sure hope not.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Is that the forum member that had the go fund me or some online funding set up?

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Is that the forum member that had the go fund me or some online funding set up?

This is pretty sad. This guy begs for money and then steals from the people that help him. Talk about don't shit where you sleep. Someone need to ban this guy!

·
Registered
4,296 Posts
Likely the wrong thread to posted on.
As seems to recall a admin or such encouraged this, as not ever seeing the what's and don't do's.....don't profile us/we/me cuz we louv ya at times when less is more too

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Didn't mean to start anything I was just curious. When I give with intent to help. What that person does with it determines their karma not mine. Not saying that what happened here.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts