Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had the Screaming Eagle tuner took it back to Harley for them to reset it back to factory and bought the power Commander 5 how do you tell if Harley removed the screamin eagle tuner?

·
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
1,775 Posts
The SEPST/SERT is a download tuner. It is not attached to the ECM unless tuning. The PC-V is an 'attached' tuner. It constantly overrides the ECM as you drive based on a set map. If the PC-V is attached the SERT is not present and effecting your tune.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
power commander told me that the program needs to be put back at stock programming in order for it to work with their tunerI tried some of the maps that's power commander hasbut they are not working correctly,I have a 2012 103 with255 cams big air kit and Reinhart true dual s

·
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
1,775 Posts
power commander told me that the program needs to be put back at stock programming in order for it to work with their tunerI tried some of the maps that's power commander hasbut they are not working correctly,I have a 2012 103 with255 cams big air kit and Reinhart true dual s
Whoever sold you the PC-V should support it. If you bought it from your dealer take it back there. In any case, you may have to have it dyno tuned to get it right.

·
Registered
454 Posts
02 sensors

Did they disconnect the 02 sensors? I believe the Power Commander needs these disconnected, otherwise the ECM will recalibrate to the lean settings.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yes 02 sensors are disconnected found a map that works pretty good but it doesn't have the 255 cams on that map

·
Registered
454 Posts
Fuel map

yes 02 sensors are disconnected found a map that works pretty good but it doesn't have the 255 cams on that map
If you bought it from Fuel Moto they could build a fuel map for you. Otherwise you'll have to wait for Dynojet to make one. Why did you dump your original tuner?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts