Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sold

This pan will increase your oil capacity by 1.5 qts. More oil means cooler temps. A great addition for those of you who are doing a big inch build. Retail for this part is $599.95. I will sell new in the box for 459.00 plus $25.00 shiping in the lower 48 states. Will only accept ceritfied check and will only ship after check clears the bank. Will accept csah also. I live in NE Ohio in the event you want to pick it up in person.

PN#24400099 Fits 09 and later touring models except trike.

·
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
2,338 Posts
Kinda hard to get a pic since it is new in the box. Can't see taking pic of a box?

It's the rules. Can't you open the box? Harley boxes are rarely, if ever sealed.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
This pan will increase your oil capacity by 1.5 qts. More oil means cooler temps. A great addition for those of you who are doing a big inch build. Retail for this part is $599.95. I will sell new in the box for 459.00 plus $25.00 shiping in the lower 48 states. Will only accept ceritfied check and will only ship after check clears the bank. Will accept csah also. I live in NE Ohio in the event you want to pick it up in person.

PN#24400099 Fits 09 and later touring models except trike.
I'll take it, if you're willing to send it to Alaska via US Mail Parcel Post. If it's more than $25 postage, I'll pay the difference. If you only do UPS/FedEx, never mind.

Jeff

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll take it, if you're willing to send it to Alaska via US Mail Parcel Post. If it's more than $25 postage, I'll pay the difference. If you only do UPS/FedEx, never mind.

Jeff
I'm willing to send it to AK. Please PM me and we can make arrangments. will send parcel post if you pay the cost for shipping and as soon as the check clears my bank.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
I'm willing to send it to AK. Please PM me and we can make arrangments. will send parcel post if you pay the cost for shipping and as soon as the check clears my bank.
PM on the way.

Jeff

·
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
1,775 Posts
Please mark your OP with SOLD to keep people from reading the whole thread.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts