Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can i just buy the cables to tune my race tuner or do i have to buy there 45 dollar cd also for the program?

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool so the down load was all you needed to tune with on your computer and the cables

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
Cool so the down load was all you needed to tune with on your computer and the cables
My bike was used when I bought it. Already had the pipes and tuning done. I was just bored one night and went looking around the net. Someone pointed it out to me and I downloaded it. It says it has an auto tune feature but I don't trust any devices that do that. I'm pretty sure my bike had a canned tune downloaded into it when I got it because it runs lean. I thought about buying the cables and having some of the experts look at them to see what they can see. It is going in the end of the month for a proper tune.

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
ohiobellboy where are you takeing it for the tune ?
Got it back last week Phil. I think I posted the dyno sheets here. I know I posted them on the CVO site. Seems to run much better. Did a few hundred miles this past Sunday and the extra power is nice. I don't have to downshift as much when riding 2up. Real test will be this summer when it's hot out to see if she runs any cooler.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts