Road Glide banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to buy a black screaming eagle seat like they have on the 2012. If someone wants to change theirs for a LePera as an exemple, I am buying!

Thanks!

·
Registered
4,303 Posts
i don't have one for you. but, i just bought one myself for my bike. got it from pcpain, took a little over a week to get it and it ran just over $200.

i had been looking for one myself for quite a while but it seems like anyone who had one either wanted to hang on to it, or to sell it for way too much.

here's a crappy cell phone pic, this is the black one with the grey stitching. part number is 52000042 black/grey seat. haven't got a chance to try it out yet, been some serious flooding going on here. tomorrow should be nice, but it won't be very far......

·
Registered
715 Posts
That is a really good price, especially from the Moco. They must have missed priced this one. Someone is going to get fired in Milwaukee!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i don't have one for you. but, i just bought one myself for my bike. got it from pcpain, took a little over a week to get it and it ran just over $200.

i had been looking for one myself for quite a while but it seems like anyone who had one either wanted to hang on to it, or to sell it for way too much.

here's a crappy cell phone pic, this is the black one with the grey stitching. part number is 52000042 black/grey seat. haven't got a chance to try it out yet, been some serious flooding going on here. tomorrow should be nice, but it won't be very far......

Thanks man! I can't see to good using m'y IPhone but do you have the passe ger on there also for that price? Just the rider is worth around 400$ at dealer!!!

·
Registered
700 Posts
Dealer here quoted me $262 for the one with gold stitching, before my discount. So a bit over $200 sounds about right.

·
Registered
4,303 Posts
Thanks man! I can't see to good using m'y IPhone but do you have the passe ger on there also for that price? Just the rider is worth around 400$ at dealer!!!
no, that is just the solo seat. the pillion is extra. my bike is set up solo only, the wife has her own so don't need to worry about passengers.

Pcpain? What is that? Ok found out that he is a member here that I guess sells HD parts. I will try to reach him. Thank you!
pcpain is jon from horny toad hd in temple texas. email: [email protected]

great prices and service. unless i need a part right now to get back on the road, i'll order it through jon.

·
Registered
664 Posts
no, that is just the solo seat. the pillion is extra. my bike is set up solo only, the wife has her own so don't need to worry about passengers.

great prices and service. unless i need a part right now to get back on the road, i'll order it through jon.
the passenger seat is actually more expensive then the seat.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Darn, due to a policy from H-D, they are not allowed to ship outside the US...

So instead of paying 485$, I will have to get it here for 799$. :(

·
Registered
100 Posts
seat

To Denis C. Maybe one of the guys on the forum would buy the seat here, and piggyback/send the seat to you, at your expense of course. You send the check to the dealer. Have whoever is close to that dealer pick it up and send it on to you. might be alot cheaper then $799. Just a thought.
Jerry in wisconsin

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
To Denis C. Maybe one of the guys on the forum would buy the seat here, and piggyback/send the seat to you, at your expense of course. You send the check to the dealer. Have whoever is close to that dealer pick it up and send it on to you. might be alot cheaper then $799. Just a thought.
Jerry in wisconsin
Thanks Jerry for the idea.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts