Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
4,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They postponed the surgery. Said its healing and the want to wait. Not the answer I wanted so.... off I go. I'm 525 miles in. About 70 to go the the campground. KOA just next to the Dragon. I'm in Pioneer TN. Now.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
Nothing looks better than a motorcycle with bug splat all over the wind screen. Ride on bro !
Glad to hear you may not need surgery. I know you were planning on it, but if they say no surgery , I'd be smiling.

·
Registered
4,070 Posts
How long are you there for? If all goes well me and a few friends will be in the Maryville area tomorrow evening. We had planned to leave today but decided to stay here an extra day to see what Dorian was going to do. If you are still there might try and see if we can meet up for lunch or a ride or something.

·
Registered
4,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
How long are you there for? If all goes well me and a few friends will be in the Maryville area tomorrow evening. We had planned to leave today but decided to stay here an extra day to see what Dorian was going to do. If you are still there might try and see if we can meet up for lunch or a ride or something.
Staying one more night. Maybe 2 in Townsend. KOA there.

·
Registered
4,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Had another great day of riding. Just over 1000 in 3 days. At 1900 since last Wednesday. 5200 on the trike in the 2 months and a week I've had it. Actually got the traction control to kick in today. Lol. The Draon ass the turns are banked in your favor. The Back of the Dragon is not. It was smart to have my friend who is more cautious in front of me. The Church and old homestead pics are Cades Cove. That was an awesome ride too. And I found me a cool trike shirt and the Harley shop on the Cherohala Skyway.

·
Registered
4,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
And yet a few more. Those logs are what's called a Bee Gum. Like a Bee Hive but back then they'd find the bees and cut down the tree bring back the section of log and harvest the honey.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts