Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone running the Kuryakyn Scythe or Scythe II mirrors on their Road Glide? I like the black ones and they would looking good on my recently installed black Heritage bars. Anyone have photos of them on their bike?

UPDATE: Just in case anyone does a search for info and finds this thread, the answer is YES, the Scythe mirrors from Kuryakyn do fit the 2013 RGC. No fit issues at all. Quality is very good, and looks are great! See other post with photos in this sub-forum.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Looks like I'll be the guinea pig on these. The web site (J&P Cycles) says that the black one's won't fit the 2013 RGC but the it does not say that for the chrome ones, which I found odd. I did a tech web chat and the guy said they should fit so I went ahead and ordered. I'll post results and photos when them come in.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The black ones I saw was more of a dull black look. It wasn't gloss black as I assumed..

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
That's actually good news for me as I prefer flat or satin to gloss. I just hope they fit. I might have to modify the right stem as the brake master cylinder is awfully close.

·
Registered
195 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sweet! Now I don't have to be the guinea pig! Those look great!

·
Registered
195 Posts
They are a great mirror. I had a problem with the first set I ordered (found a chip in the chrome), but they replaced them within 2 days.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 7 of 7 Posts