Road Glide banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ride a 2020 FLTRK. Understand a lot of folks seem to be using a headlight/Velcro mount for adding an SD 800.4 EVOX. Just wondered if there were any mounting plate options? Nothing wrong with the Velcro approach, just weighing my options, polling the brain trust.

Thanks

·
Registered
369 Posts
Look up the Lex rack. I think there’s some less expensive options that clear less space but I don’t know of them

·
Registered
519 Posts
Metra makes one, Rockford fosgate makes one. I just ut this smae amp ib my bike and was adamant that I need a rack for the amp. I ended up using velcro on top of the headlight. Ridden a few hundred miles thus far without an issue. Here are some links for the mounts.

Amazon.com: Saddle Tramp - Amplifier Mounting Bracket Harley-Davidson Road Glide 15-Up, Amplifier Mounting Brackets (BC-AMP04): Automotive

https://www.amazon.com/Rockford-Fos...te+road+glide+amp+mount&qid=1614136814&sr=8-3

I almost bought the RF kit until I realized it comes with a lot of stuff I did not need and had already purchased. My advice at this point is use velcro on the headlight. Anyway, whatever you choose, enjoy.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts