Road Glide banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone used the new Se254E cams in a 103 stage 2 build?
Thanks ahead for any info. Really just curious, I am using the 255 and am really happy with them.

· Registered
63 Posts
Se254e in 103" motor build 2010 fltrx

Stay Tuned...

My RG is at the shop getting:

103"
CNC PORTED HEADS
10.5:1
SE254E CAMS

I run a SE Ventilator Air Kit and Jack Pot Racing 2:1 Head Pipe.

We will see how this combination works in a few days...

Michael

77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sounds good. can you post a pic of your bike and a copy of the dyno sheet when you get through. My dyno is on this site already under engine build.
103 kit stage 2. 89 hp and 104 tq

· Registered
63 Posts
Tuner called tonight.

Build is complete, bike made:

89hp
102tq

Overall, I'm not real impressed with maximum torque. In my mind I was thinking 110ish.

I am however impressed with 90lbs @ 2700Rpm, climbing to maximum torque @ 3000rpm and flat lining until just past 4000rpm. No dips, etc.

That's a 700rpm shift to the left on the dyno sheet when compared to my 103" Night Train with SE-251s.

NOTE: THIS IS SECOND HAND INFORMATION, I WON'T HAVE THE DYNO SHEET TO POST UNTIL TOMORROW.

Until then,

Michael

77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
With the 255 cam, I am getting 100lbft at 2500 rpm and continues to a maximum of 104 lbft and comes back down passing 100lbft at 4300 rpm and 90 lbft at 5100 rpm. I also have 89 hp as you do. I was wondering about that cam. Are you running any fuel and timing control? I am running the power cammander V. Took them most of the day to program but it made a world of difference.

· Registered
63 Posts
@ Spray, $4K, 100% Dealer Installed.

@ KLA, Yes, heard good things. I stayed with 100% HD due to my relationship with Dealer.

77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Michael, if you put a Power commander V or another fuel/air controler you can get that dip out if you can adjust everything. My dyno looked just like yours before 3 hours of dyno adjustments to the PCV. My dyno sheet is on here somewhere. Good luck and hope to ride alongside of you someday. I wish we could have a meeting of all those on this site just to ride and eat ride and eat ride and eat. It is what good bikers do lol.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.